Basic Wellness Check
○ $20 flat rate for one pig + $10 for each additional pig
○ Takes about 15 minutes (per pig)
○ Nail trim
○ Boar cleaning
○ Ear cleaning
○ Teeth check
○ Full body check (looking for any signs of odd lumps, ringworm, fungal feet, bumblefoot, mites, lice, or other health concerns that might require veterinary attention).
Full Bath & Groom
○ $30 flat rate for one pig + $15 for each additional pig
○ Takes about 30 to 40 minutes
○ + $5 Haircut
○ A free post bath photo!
○ Full Wash (Shampoo &
○ Blow Dry
○ Pat Dry + Moisturizer (hairless)
This service greatly depends on how dirty, hairy, and skittish your piggy is.
For a full list of products we use and a detailed explanation of our process, please email us!
○ 30 min Check-In: $15
○ Whole day: $40 (flat rate).
Priced on a case by case basis.
Additional fees may apply
depending on intensity of care
and attention needed.
○ Spot Cleaning Cage: $10
○ Full cage clean: $15
○ Check-in: feeding hay, water,
making sure piggy is doing well.
○ Whole Day Care: case by case
basis. (Examples: around the
clock care, administering meds,
syringe feeding, wound care,
○ Spot Cleaning: Removing poops
and old hay + refresh hay.
○ Full Clean: Full sanitization of
bedding/fleece, clean water,
sanitize hides & removing
(Owner must provide fresh
DISCLAIMER: We are NOT veterinarians and do NOT provide medical care. We have experience in a variety of health concerns that affect guinea pigs after working in a rescue environment. We are able to refer you to a variety of resources and medical professionals that can help if we spot an issue you may not be aware of!